Posts by dvsone1440

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Have you also made sure that you're using the latest graphics card drivers? If you have a chance and time feel free to try that out, otherwise you can also just wait for a response from my team which will assist you further via your feedback report to give you further information regarding why you experience these crashes. Thanks for sending in the Feedback!

I have the same issue. Crashing when making a scene. I have the Nvidia drivers from 7/19

Unfortunately, after a few months, the problems with our 3Dconnexion peripherals return. The problem starts with preview 3.1.10, until 9 everything worked fine. The 10.7.4 drivers do not solve the problem. If you use 2 monitors like me the current solution is to activate the sync between SketchUp and Enscape and navigate in SketchUp. Several times, however, you have to (or out of habit) to move to the Enscape window and the block in SketchUp occurs. I solved it by putting the 2 icons "stop 3dxware" and "start 3dxware" in the taskbar to be able to navigate again in SketchUp. When it freezes you go back to SketchUp, click on 3dxware stop and after about 10 seconds click on 3dxware start and it starts working again. This disturbs enough but in the meantime it works, we hope for a quick solution. This is my experience with 3Dconn Enterprise, 10.7.4 drivers, nvidia 471.41 studio drivers optimized for Enscape 3.1, SketchUp pro 2021.1.1.

can you elaborate on how you make the taskbar icons?

It killed my skp with Enscape open. There is a new 10.7.4 driver for 3d connexion I am going to try. I wish this wasn't quite as painful every time I update enscape but I guess it is a lot of variables between nvidia / skp / enscape / 3dconnexion

Good to know. I will update Enscape but not skp

Agreed. This is very important to the workflow at my company. Navigating enscape is a breeze with a space mouse. I definitely would like to see it not breaking every time a new update comes.

I just want to bring this up again as I feel like I spend half my life chasing Enscape Menus. Particularly the Visual settings which I use the most but get hidden by other windows. But if it could have visual settings/Materials/General settings etc.. all in one tabbed menu I feel like I would get back hours in my work-life. Oh and I don't know how others feel about the new video editor/views etc that pop into your view or out and you can not undock them but I am not a fan.. again if those could all be in one menu that you could dock or undock with tabs... That would be really great.

I am really not a fan of the new menu.. first that it pops into the screen.. then to favorite something what used to be one click is now like 4 within an edit menu. The create view used to be one click as well and you could rename it if you wanted. I am probably missing some value but anything that takes more clicks for the same result seems like going backward not forward.

This is a niggly point but I don't understand why the asset menu and the material menu stay in front of your skp window but the one you use the most.. the Visual settings hides as soon as you touch anything in skp. I am constantly looking for that menu as it's hidden but the others that are less important stay in front? See video here for what I mean. https://www.dropbox.com/s/reloaxd0xyy5ts5/IMG-4535.MOV?dl=0

I still wish all these menus were just tabbed but that's another issue. Tabbed Menus

I am also experiencing a very unusual large amount of crashing. 2080 Super with drivers updated two days ago. Enscape version 3. 0

Its happening on stills and videos. My colleague is experiencing the same thing.

fwiw I don't think it is necessarily a NearMap issue. I had a project like this; every time I opened it, Enscape would find a grass texture map used elsewhere in the scene and apply it to the mullion material. I would change it back, and the next time I opened the file the grass map would be there again. It was especially odd since the mullion material didn't have a map associated with it, and had never had one applied.

I never pursued the issue since I was pretty much done with the project. Maybe I'll open it and see if it is still happening.

yeah, this is the second or third time it has happened to me. For me, it has always been associated with imported Skp sites but it's interesting to hear it's not necessarily related to that.

This is really resolved now with the offline assets.. https://enscape3d.com/communit…edgebase/asset-library-2/

Just saw the 10.7.1 drivers that provide support for SKP2021 have gone to stable version, the folks over at the SketchUp forums mostly are positive, these drivers should work fine.

So these drivers had me all excited.. They work perfectly in skp 2020. Then I started using 2021 skp and back to the same old problem. Using it in encape stops it from working properly in skp. You cant go back and forth. So disappointing.