Posts by MikeB

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I would love to have the ability to go back to a certain "locations" within the enscape window. Using enscape during design is great - except I cannot find a way to go back to views that I have captured. We use these captures regularly during design to convey intent. Being able to return to the same view (precisely) would be very helpful when materials are modified, when adding and removing signage, etc during the design. I have found a very clunky workaround - by turning on the video editor and creating key frames. Just saving views in revit isn't enough - often when you start enscape from a saved view items in the model background are missing.

Update - I see the drop downs for the views now - and I had a workset issue that was causing site objects to not be visible in the resultant revit views. I think I can work with this..