Posts by Herbo

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

i really, really miss some control over materials as well. as i have said before, Enscape has potential to create some stunning renders! but without control over bump/normal and Specular (for starters), it will never be realistic enough to use as final images.
    When a better material system is in place, I expect it to replace Maxwell/vray for most of the work i do daily. I think You could tap in to a really big costumer group when it is done...

I would love to know how far the developement/implementation of a real material system has come? Enscape has the potential to create stunning renders and animations, but without real control over specular, bump ect. it will never look realistic enough to use as final images. I think material control should be a very high priority :)

Oh No .... that what´s i ment with "not nice" ... version conflicts cause of the windows versions. I thought they would have "fixed" that ...

Apparently not :) Right now i'm trying to force a downgrade, but even the ".NET cleanup tool" cant get rid of version 4.6.2... i've seached around and cant find any more solutions (that work)... it seems like you are stuck with 4.6.2 if you use windows 10.

It's amazing how fast you guys are working! Coming from other established renderes (maxwell and vray), the contrast is very big. changes takes years for those companies. Cant wait to see where this will end! :)

Unfortunately i'm not able to install the latest preview. I get an error that says .Net 4.5.2 i needed, but i when I download that, i cant install it, because that version (or a later) already is installed. Any suggestions?

Hi

I love Enscape for sketchup! it has already changed how i work as an architect; to be able to step into real time rendered models with my Vive. It's amazing, and the quality is great.

However, i REALLY miss some control over materials. The GI and lighting is great, but if the materials is not on par, it will never look realistic.

I would love to have some simple options with materials. Be able to add bump maps, specular/roughness maps, and change reflectivity with a slider/value, and not by guessing what keyword i should use ;)

Are there any plans for a material editor in the future? This really is what would make it a real competitor to more established renderes.