Posts by NietNiels1

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

The web exportable is a lower visual fidelity as the live Enscape / EXE files. This isn't a bug or known issue but rather the present limitation of web browser compute.

Yeah, i already knew the web quality would be lower than the live Enscape file. But I was more looking for a way to make the glass and floor look more like the live enscape file.

But the way I read your comment, it doesnt matter how I try and play with the materialisation in Revit, the end result will always be the same? (the end result being the pictures)

Hello Enscape users,

I've got a question regarding the webrenders:

I set up my model in revit so that in Enscape the lighting and materials is (according to my preferences) ''perfect''.

However, when I export it from Enscape to a webrender, some materials differ greatly.

While i get that the qualitiy in a webrender isnt that of an Enscape render, the flooring and the milkglass dont even remotely look like how I want it to look.

Also, the lighting settings (in the most general sense) seems to be lost during the export. The webrender looks a bit ''overexposed'' in my opnion.

See the pictures below for a more detailed look on the problems I've encountered (webrender image vs a enscape render image).

My question now is, do any of you have a solution for this? I've already tried numerous things with the materialisation, but nothing seems to work (tried giving different materials on the floor/glass).

~NietNiels