Posts by Paul Russam

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Demian Gutberlet its in a Chaos Unboxed video, go to 10:57

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Try turning off auto exposure (assuming it’s on) and then adjusting the exposure vale to suit.

I’ve found that if the pano starts rendering when it’s looking at a window it will expose the whole pano based on that view … or at least that’s what I assume.

I’m going to guess but that’ll be for if they buy a collection from the likes of evermotion and are required to state its source.

I don’t know about archicad but the structure behind the asset library cannot be written to in SketchUp and even if it could be it would be overwritten the next time the library is updated with new assets.

I find it strange the Enscape chose to expose the guid and source fields to users in that dialog as they are irrelevant to us.

Here's another potential gotch'ya:

SU2024 now utilises the GPU to make it much snappier, this is the same GPU Enscape uses so...

If SU gobbles up some of our precious VRam it means less for Enscape . For those of you with beefy 16/20/24Gb cards this may not be a problem but for those of us with only 8 it might mean the difference between Enscape rendering and it crashing.

I haven't installed 24 yet (I'm still on 22 as I hated 23) so this is all speculation, I'll wait for a few bugfix releases before I test myself.

Hayley Smith

Normal Enscape assets from the accessories category.

• What I was doing was placing all the potential assets that ‘I’ think could be used in a particular model (vases, bowels, books etc) so my boss could quickly see and reject the ones he didn’t want.
    • I have the asset lib downloaded locally and I’d reset it with the installation of 4.0.
    • I’d already rendered 20 panos in 4.0 today from another project with no problems so Enscape 4.0 was working fine.

Process:

• SU 2022, Enscape NOT running, asset lib open.
    • Click on asset in lib
    • Click on required location in SU
    • Hit ESC on keyboard
    • Repeat.

If I hit ESC too quick after placing an asset SU crashed.

Reinstalling 3.5.6 enabled me to place 40ish assets from the lib in to the same model with no problems and run Enscape to view them for selection/deletion.

The model does have linked SU models (sofas, beds etc) in it but I wasn’t manipulating them at all

I can DM the model if it helps.

I trying to place a lot of assets from the accessories category to decorate a room(s). I don't have Enscape running, all I'm doing is popping in the ones I think will work and then I'll view them in Ens to see which I want to keep and place.

SU2022 is crashing out repeatedly once I've placed several asset proxy's down, it's never the same asset, never the same number of assets placed.

It seems to be if I try to place the asset/hit escape to get the next asset too fast, but prior to 4.0 I've never experienced this before.

No crash report as Enscape isn't running.

6 times it's crashed out in the past 1/2 hour ..... I'm ready to kill dead things :(

Edit:

Right, I'm convinced that it's a speed thing, if I select the asset >> pause >> place it >> pause >> hit escape it's fine but if I get into a rhythm and don't pause its crash city

Making separate clips works

This is the way I work, I can’t stand long continuous paths. The big problem with multiple clips is that there’s no batch video rendering so it’s a case of manually opening and rendering each path.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.