Posts by JFGorny

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

I really wish I could make custom Asset folders. "Favorites" is not enough. I am tired of scrolling through page after page looking for a particular Asset I need. The search function is not very thorough.

Got the night sky to come back! Had to fiddle with the exposure & lighting controls. Its difficult to get the VW interior lights to balance with the sun & exposure controls to get both interior & exterior to look good in VR. Still not perfect, but getting there.

Thanks for the input.

I am sorry to hear about that JFGorny , even if resetting the Visual Settings did not help, does it help if you increase the night sky brightness manually:

Please get back to me if that doesn't do the trick at all.

Yes I tried that. Does not help, either does eliminating clouds or any other slider. I tried them all...

Finally got Vectorworks lighting to work well in Enscape, both by fiddling with the VW controls & Visual Settings. However, now the nighttime sky does not have stars or moon. I have tried restarting & resetting ALL the Visual Settings with no success. I have seen other forum users posting this same issue and the answer has been to reset the Visual Settings. Does not work.

Anyone have any ideas?