Posts by tmadden

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Im getting a pretty consistent error with some lights in a model. I can restart enscape and often it goes away, but sometimes I can't shake it. Often the lights in my model project a kind of square pattern onto whatever surface they're hitting. Not sure how to fix this...help!

I’m running into some issues with a render of my site. Very simple site, maybe on the large side? But I keep seeing these lines all over my image at a certain distance. The foreground seems to render ok, but everything beyond that not so much.

Help?

Thomas Willberger

Maybe a related question to this issue:

Does your new release give any more control to outlines? I am specifically looking for outlines that are thinner further from the camera, as opposed to uniform widths throughout an image. If this preference already exists I would love to know where it lives in the settings.

Thanks!