Posts by mbidmead

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Oktra are an office design and fitout company working on a wide array of projects across the UK. We have 3 offices in the Midlands, London and the South West, and we are in regular need of support for various projects across these 3 offices.

I am looking for a freelance Enscape user for a substantial project over the next few months, with the potential for more work if the arrangement works well.

The project is being progressed in Revit :revit: by a multidisciplinary team, and we are looking for dedicated resource to undertake the preparation of the models for real-time visualisation sessions with the client. The program is very fast paced and these sessions will be taking place on a weekly basis.

This is a new role within Oktra, and so we are yet to settle on all the responsibilities, however, I would imagine that it will include some content modelling, asset creation, setting up material and lighting. There is also potentially the need for walkthroughs and Panos, although we are envisioning using Enscape primarily as a real-time vis tool with the client.

Please contact me though the forum, or via my email address: mbidmead@oktra.co.uk

And please see our website @: Oktra