Posts by HighHack

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Same issue here, I tried to find the problem, I may have some clues after some tests, yes, there is a problem with rectangular and line light as far as i tested... it happens when you create the first light, then you duplicate in sketchup from the first light to another light rather then creating a new light... which every sketchup user does, we are trained to work faster by duplicating and moving components...... problem is, even if you make the new component (the light) "unique" so that you think you can change its properties without altering the first one's properties, at that moment, if you diminish the length of the new one, you notice in the 3d preview, the two lights adopt the latter option, and from there on, its like a bug, whatever you do, the smaller size will stay, whatever you do.......... my advice, always make new light so that you can avoid this bug.