Posts by andrewrglover

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the response Clemens Musterle - great tool I have now become familiar with which I was unaware of.

Unfortunately the background image is just as poor - if not worse - with the use of a skybox as opposed to a modelled element.

Similar to 3DMake looks like this is what we are working with.

Thanks again

Hi All

I am looking for some assistance with quality / compression issues I am having with a background photo for a panorama I am working on.

See attached a screenshot of 2 images. The photo being used as a background is on the left and the result from Enscape is on the right.

To view the background in the Revit scene I have attached the photo to a cylindrical object outside the building.

I would expect some loss in quality due to compression etc but the quality of this result is extremely poor.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks