Posts by 3DMake

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your quick reply

I think it might be a problem that I've used too dark tint on my materials. I got it a bit better when reducing the tint level.

One other problem that frequently arise when playing around with this, is that exposure and some other settings in Enscape causes revit to hang for a period of several seconds.

Some times it is quick to respond, some others it is a pain to move sliders within enscape settings. I havent really been able to pinpoint the cause.

A related question. Is there anyway to update all renders you have added to revit sheets? I've often add enscape renders to my sheets before they are sent to the customers. However if I do any revision I have to render all views manually, then resize it to fit the sheet.

Hello

I've recently started using Enscape, and I love the software. Especially the VR part.

However I am having a few issues. The main problem is shadows. I've tried tweaking exposure, sun brightness, ambient lighting etc, but its hard to get shadows thats not just black spots. Do anyone have any suggestions?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.