Posts by cholden424

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hey everyone!

I'm purchasing a laptop soon and wanted to get some feedback on these specs. I haven't yet purchased any laptops to run Revit + Enscape, we only have desktops so far. In most of our desktops we have GTX1080/GTX1080ti and our VR machine has RTX2080. I'm assuming this machine would perform more like our regular machines with the GTX1080?

Intel® Core i7-9750H Processor (2.60GHz) 6 Core

32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2x16GB)

512GB NVMe M.2 SSD

NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 6GB Mobile

Following. We are having the same issues. HTC VIVE Pro wireless kit was working well for us before version 2.5. We have ours rolled back to 2.4 with an older driver + draft quality now. It's OK. Considering re-wiring. I am trying to pinpoint when it started doing this....The last time I remember having a non-glitchy experience was mid-March with one of the version 2.4's. It's disappointing as the untethered experience is more comfortable otherwise.

tkoltoniak - I was considering the same card - the RTX 2080 TI. Alienware has a few machines that have that card spec'd. Have you purchased and tested it? We are using an HTC Vive Pro so I need an awesome card. The 1080 works but I'm hoping to be able to render larger files with more textures with a better card.

Sean Farrell - When you say the tech isn't used yet does this mean we will see issues with it or we just won't see improvements over GTX functionality at this time?

Version < 1.8 (showing instead of name) miSkZxTKIclwenOsgMOZWA (a bunch of random letters intead of CAD Account info) xx.xxx.xx.xx (IP address instead of machine name like the others)

I have 2 users that aren't showing up with user names / CAD accounts / machine names in the license center but with more generic information. Has anyone else had this happen? Makes it hard to track the users! The IP address showing for both of them isn't a specific computer - it's our public IP. I thought it might be a VPN user but we don't have any active VPN connections right now. Could it be someone try to use it over remote access?