Posts by EGIE

...it's like Ted.Vitale said - the trick is done in a video editor later on. My very simple old example, linked below, consists of 4 videos actually, all made with the same camera movement and duration. Only the light on / light off situation was differed in all of them. Only a corresponding or desired video fading creates the impression than.

Update to steve2802 woraround approach above and my finally successful attempt to reproduce it

... Thanks steve2802 for your Help :):thumbup:
    For me it doesn´t work as you describe it .

If I assign all for 3 keyframes together a total duration of 10 seconds, then assign 5 seconds to keyframe 2, Enscape arbitrarily changes the total duration time downwards. The result is that keyframe 2 and keyframe 3 always stick together.

A really strange behaviour (and for me so far still an unbelievably badly made video editor ;) )

First: Thanks again steve2802 :thumbup:

Yes, I finally got it right and almost identical to how you explained it above - the only difference: I needed at least 5 to 6 keyframes for it. With only 3 keyframes it never worked for me. Thanks to steve2802´s approach I even managed to include a camera pause at the end of my video :thumbup:;)

The fumbling between the constantly readjusting total video length and the timestamps of the individual keyframes is unbearable and amounts to psychological torture for me so far! This impression gets strengthened by completely illogical click sequences outside of any conventions and a miserable responsiveness of the Video UI itself...

The incredibly fast render speed of an Enscape video :thumbup::thumbup: would be fantastic if this bonus were not largely compensated by this for me so nonsensical user interface fiddling:thumbdown::thumbdown:. (for me, this harsh criticism also refers to other Enscape 3.0.0ff UIs or setting procedures (preset management...) but that's another topic)

Yes, I know how to do it now, but I dread having to explain this to anyone.

... Thanks steve2802 for your Help :):thumbup:
    For me it doesn´t work as you describe it .

If I assign all for 3 keyframes together a total duration of 10 seconds, then assign 5 seconds to keyframe 2, Enscape arbitrarily changes the total duration time downwards. The result is that keyframe 2 and keyframe 3 always stick together.

A really strange behaviour (and for me so far still an unbelievably badly made video editor ;) )

Hi All

Does anyone here knows how to add a video passage where the camera "stands still" only? I would like to start a video animation where the camera rests in the initially first keyframe position for about 5 seconds before any further camera movement starts. In my naive imagination ;) I somehow have to copy the first keyframe and assign 5sec on the timeline to it. But I can't figure out how to get this second "5-second keyframe", which is actually identical to the start keyframe. So any help is gratefully appreciated :)

... thanks ;-)

(the creation itself seems to work in all variations - but when I call up the pano with ANY mobile phone via QR code, only the simple mono mode works, but never cardboard, or even stereo - everything always remains black)

great rendering :thumbup:
    (I'm just amazed that the kitchen is big enough to cater for a soccer team, the dining table, on the other hand, is barely enough for 6 people;))

Hi All
    is there any possibility to influence the naming of a panorama upload? So far, Enscape automatically assigns the name of the SketchUp file, which is not particularly suitable.
    (+ because it fits right now ;) why does the stereo mode still not work?)

...thanks andybot for your kind attestation to my state of mind 8o and
    thanks eliotbnz and steve2802 for your patience, help and encouraging words because going back to older better versions is not a permanent solution but an temporarily emergency solution only.

Still I am firmly convinced that the Enscape People meant well of course, but definitely made the completely wrong decision though.

Assuming I had made many vissual settings in my since 3.0.0 incorrect procedure - Is there really no chance of saving them in this case? Is there nowhere a save button? - and I'm actually now just ruining some other currently "active" preset? I don't want to believe that Enscape has done this mistake and forgotten this most obvious of all options and, by the way, the option that has been valid within Enscape since then...

steve2802 what does the "duplicate preset" button do and what advantage is associated with it?

Can we do like this now in 3 version? how? or it is not yet implemented?

Of course i used the displacement map but i still have the flat edge not like the picture as you see

(this is texture from poliigon texture)

this question is valid :thumbup: - yes, it's a little nice to have "1/2"-displacement, as long as you fiddle around with the camera setting for so long that you avoid seeing the next corner. But once this comes into the picture, it is embarrassing only ;) and not useful for me like that...

I am considering to go back to version 2.9. as well - I would have to pass on my experiences to colleagues in the company who are all still on version 2.9. and waiting with their updates for my "go". As long as I'm too stupid to understand the (!!for me!!) so strange and cumbersome logics (Presets and Scenes) of the new version 3.0, I'm looking like a fool at the moment ;)

To be clear - I never struggle to make updates but as long as I don't get a running production workflow because of ONLY ONE additional tool slows me down (whether out of my own stupidity or because the tool is not good), that drives me crazy... Yes, for now I also would like to see Enscape reconsider these points anew.

Maybe someone will come along here and describes my question from above How to save a new Preset in Enscape 3

in a way that gives me a better or new clue ;)

Sorry, I'm still not able to figure out how to create any preset.
    So I go ahead: After all the desired visual settings are adjusted, I press "Create Preset", assuming that all the done work now gets saved by this new preset.
    But everything jumps back to something miserable that I don't want or need instead. I know this is all probably explained 100x somewhere already. But, as said - I do not understand how it works ...

I would be grateful not to be just referred to the "Knowledgebase pages" which I never understand and mostly don´t really help me the one way or the other, but rather that someone has the patience to describe this so important procedure and new but obviously strange concept in simple terms. Thanks in advance ;)