Posts by Prime

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Prime Is, by any chance, the surface itself without a material and the texture is applied at the component/group level?

This has never been supported, SketchUp does not give us the correct UVs in this case.

Yeah.. this what i mean.. I dont think it is a problem from enscape. Ive seen this quite long even in a computer without Enscape installed ( exploding model wll make the texture seem to move or 'reset' ) Maybe the texture applied on a group.

So far, i got no problem working with Enscape, just some of my textures on model need to re-adjust a bit. thats all and Im good to go

walking on the moon.

hello there.

This is what I wish Enscape to have, and I believe my Enscape user out there also waiting for this features to come.

1 - Round edges / corner feature on material.

2 - Sky box
    - skybox / hdri dome or what ever you called it.. it need more tweak other than just a rotation.

high adjustment, 'flatten gound' (something like a features in Keyshot render engine ), etc.

3 - Library

- We need a custom library. And on importing the model, offer 2 method of importing

a ) import full model ( for material editing )

b ) import as proxy

4 - Ambient Occlusion

- need controlable radius etc.

In my case.. 2.5 for sketchup works .. just a little bug.

The texture position and scale not showing as it is on the sketchup model. I need to explode the the model ( then the texture are now sync correctly )
    I noticed that when i explode the model, sketchup now shows the texture actually in the position as it in enscape. I mean.. that enscape actually show the real position of the texture that you need to correct it in your model.

Skethup 2018
    Win 7 pro.