Posts by AlexKW

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

As an Archicad running on windows user I run into the same problem quite often. If Enscape bugs out for some X reason then I can't "kill" the process on the task manager. Really wished it was listed as a sepperate process so I don't have to open everything all over again, especially really heavy files on a cloud server.

After re-installing to enscape latest version everything works as it should! Plus scaling! (no rottation on the x,y axes but I saw the relevant thread).

Also one little thing I noticed was that assets that were placed while on the previous version of Enscape were not scalable. You have to place a new asset from the library and then the option is available! :D

Thanks! I just sent one but it was from 3.1. I will try to replicate the issue if I got time today with 3.2 again and send a report from there.