Posts by houseofmanuela

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Hello again lovely Enscape community,

It seems the latest version 2.7 is unable to read some textures correctly.

Nearly all my plant models are affected in one way or another and this puts me in a bit of a pickle as my job is landscape design :(

Please see attached 2 renders of same plants one with version 2.62 (working perfectly) the other 2.7(not so perfectly!)

Please help!!

Cheers,

Manuela

Hello there lovely people.

Has anybody else experienced this latest version of Enscape to simply freeze when making changes in the Sketchup model, such as moving components or hiding/unhiding layers.

I can still move about and make changes in Sketchup, but Enscape is completely unresponsive. It is as if the connection has been broken. When closing the Sketchup file, Enscape remains open and i have to use the task manager to shut it down.

I know my models are big but I have never encountered this problem before.

For the time being I will have to uninstall this version and go back to the previous version.

Please help.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Manuela

Thanks so much for getting back to me Demian. It would be much appreciated if you could have a look at this problem.

Its not possible for me to store so many Sketchup models on the c drive as it would use up all my disk space. Each file size is significant, because the models are so detailed and realistic. A feature that is very important for a landscape designer :)

Thank goodness for the linked model option in Enscape, I cannot say enough nice things about it:!:

Hello there lovely Enscape people,

I have just discovered the Globe Plants website and I am impressed with the quality of the models I have purchased.

The only downside is that the plant models have to be stored in the root folder of the C drive (not ideal at all) in order for Enscape to read the textures correctly.

If I may wave my arms about and ask for this to be addressed at the next Enscape update please!!!

Those plant models are such a good resource and I'm sure many SketchUp-Enscape professional users would benefit from them.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Manuela

Hello there lovely Enscape community,

I'm still grappling as to which VR headset to invest in for our studio. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to 'test drive' them myself before purchase.

Its the standalone exe files I wish to show my clients outside of my office, running off my laptop.

I don't mind having cords running from the headset to the laptop, my biggest concern is a high resolution experience...nothing blurry.

I have seen posts on the forum regarding problems with Enscape and HTC Vive.

Any recommendations or experiences you have had would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance. <3

Cheers,

Manuela

Thank you so much for your feedback Masterdoddy. Do all of these problems occur when using the standalone exe. file or working directly from the Enscape file?

Do the controllers for the Oculus Rift S work with Enscape or do you have to use the key board to move about the model. That would be a problem as you can't see the keyboard with the headset on.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Manuela

I'm about to invest in a vive pro headset.

Should I go professional or enterprise. Is there a difference in user experience?

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Manuela

Thank you for your feedback Demian Gutberlet. :thumbsup:

I have been using the linked model option for some time now and it really is a lifesaver as I have hundreds of plants in my designs (being a landscape designer).

Sometimes I do wish the selection boxes could be turned into the silhouette as with the asset library models.

It can get very confusing which selection box I'm actually looking at, when there are so many plants in very close proximity.

Cheers,

Manuela

Hi there lovely Enscape community,

just wondering if there are any tutorials, tip or tricks in creating videos with a seriously good cinematic feel.

I have seen some very beautiful work using DOF, camera movements etc on the showcase page and I would love to develop these skills.

Thanks so much for your help <3

Cheers,

Manuela

I have attached 2 screenshots.

The same scene, one in Enscape the second uploaded as the web standalone.

I understand that the web standalone function is still new. At this stage with the quality as it is I can't share it with clients.

Is this something that has the capacity to be improved upon or will there always be limitations?

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Manuela