Posts by mazzagm

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hey guys, i have also the same issue with the 3dconnexion mouse as many have mentioned here before me (- I am working with the latest VW update as a 3D draughting tool - currently VW2022; all software are automatically updated for the whole office).

In order to be able to navigate with my 3Dconnexion mouse I have installed enscape 3.1.2 (only on my machine as an exception in the whole office) which is to my knowledge the last version still supported by VW2022 and where 3D navigation still seems to function. As mentioned above I am using all these tools at work, therefore my hands are a bit tied with which software I can download; however the technicians were kind enough to make an exception for me.

In any case I am really hanging out for an up-to-date enscape version where the 3D navigation works well again, as it's a bit of a pain to overwrite the otherwise automatically updated enscape each time.