Posts by ovrl

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Yeah, figured id share here if some one else runs into the same issue

Thank you, I had exactly the same issue after installing the newest Enscape version, some of my trees just disappeared in Enscape window, although they were still there in Revit.
    However, I got very confused by the path of the Assets folder that you specified, it didn't work for me. I got only to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp" - and then there was no "Enscape" folder. But finally, after a bit of searching, I found out that my correct Temp folder was here: D:\%username%\Temp\Enscape\Assets .

And from this point it thankfully worked like it should - I closed the Enscape window, deleted the whole "Assets" folder (leaving the remaining three - "AssetTextures", "Logs" and "RevitTextures" untouched), then opened the Enscape window again, and whoaaa, my trees were already back there!
    So again, big THANKS for sharing this.