Posts by pras3rt

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I have told my team to not update to Enscape 2.0 because of the slow performance. Majority of our computers graphic cards are as shown in the attached image. There is a lot of hiccups and hitches. Prior to Enscape 2.0, high and ultra level were running no problem. Enscape is still our go to design and 3d visualization tool. But, I hope you can work on the slow performance as soon as you can.

We have been noticing the resolution of VR with Oculus Rift drops tremendously to cause vertigo when a user tries to navigate through the model. Is there a setting I need to adjust so the VR doesn't jitter and it's as smooth as a walk through. If not, I recommend if your team improve on the VR experience. It would be great if this gets fixed in the next release.

Thank you!