Posts by bclements

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

A feature return request:

In previous versions of enscape once a view/model was open in enscape clicking on a favorited view would move the camera to a saved position WITHOUT reloading the model/revit settings for that view. The time of day settings would update in enscape, but the model WOULD NOT RELOAD. That feature is critical to my work flow, as I use it in client presentation to QUICKLY move between views.

In 3.0 the views feature is reloading the revit model/settings everytime. I am returning to 2.9 for this reason. Even on views with little difference in Revit this makes changing positions slow, and for views where a consultant model is still turned on it can be several minutes to change views, and the enscape model is updated in a way that I do not want. It makes the saved view feature almost unusable. For my work flow I want to have choice about moving to a saved camera position in enscape vs. loading all of the model settings for a view. Removing that distinction is creating a huge burden.

Please bring back the option to move to saved camera positions SEPARATELY from the option to reload the model/revit settings for a saved view!

I am working in Revit 2019 and Enscape version 2.3

I have consistently been experiencing glows when looking at the underside of the intersection between a horizontal and vertical plane. This behavior is not limited to roof/wall ceiling/wall joins, tho happens there. It has also been happening with-in families, and with generic models.

Has anyone else experiences this? Know any work-around?