Posts by Bartman

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Thanks a lot for your report Bartman - you are trying to export renderings, correct? In any case, please kindly send in a feedback report as described here. Gladly also let me know once you've submitted the feedback, in the submission form, please also include a link to this thread for reference! :)

ok, i already sent the feedback with the link to this thread, and yes the problem is when i export... when i try to see my project in normal 3D view on Enscape

I use skies like this to avoid the strong horizon breaks. Maybe the default background could get a soft ground border too.

thank you for the help... i tryed the image and it was actually nice...

i don´t think it would work... im starting to put some trees and bushes... but i would like to know if i have to do that all the time or is there another alternative

is it possible to "low" the horizon so it doesen´t appear in the image? The other horizons wil not fit the scenery ... Is there anything i can do so that grey bar doesen´t appear? Without changing the setting from Clear

Hi! My "problem" is when i go to the atmosphere in the settings bar and choose Clear in the horizon part there is always a gray bar that ruins my perspectives... The sky is great andthe clouds are good but that gray bar is always showing... Is it possible to remove it? I tried to use a skybox image as alternative but the image is really zoomed in as soon as i load it to enscape and becomes blurry... In the image as you can see everything is great... but that dark gray bar ruins the image...