Here's the Release Notes for the latest 2.9 Preview Version 1 release.
Please refer to this article for instructions on how to download the Preview version.
- New Features:
- ArchiCAD 24 Support
BIM Track - Custom Attribute support
Enscape now supports BIM Track's Custom Attributes. This means you can view and adjust the value of any custom attribute of an Issue that has been defined in your BIM Track project within the Enscape Collaboration Annotation panel.
- Reduction of loading time (especially in scenes where geometry has a high polygon count)
- Noticeable lag in screen space reflections in VR
Changes to .exe standalone
Changes to the implementation of the Standalone Executable feature have been made to allow expansion and inclusion of other feature sets at some point in the future. This is a preliminary change and you should therefore not experience any changes to how the Standalone Executable files function at this stage. If you do experience any unwanted behavior when creating or running a Standalone Executable file created with version 2.9 Preview 1, then please contact our Customer Service department either via the Enscape Feedback form, or directly by email. We anticipate that issues will mainly happen during the start-up of a Standalone Executable file. In addition we have also implemented forced dedicated GPU usage for Standalone Executable files.
General stability Improvements for both Local and BIMTrack
Notable Bug Fixes:
- Occasional flickering in reflections when auto-resolution was enabled - Fixed
- Water not being visible in favorite view thumbnails - Fixed
- Memory tracking issue which prevented the auto-upsampling functionality to kick in when low on memory - Fixed
A more complete list of Bug Fixes is attached as a .pdf below.
Please refer to the ID number when making an inquiry to our support agents about any of the Bug Fixes that are listed there.