Posts by JAJU

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much Demian.

I suppose you would like more this option MSI GS65 (i7-8750H,32gb ram,nvidia GTX 1070 8GB?

I have some concerns about MSI. What do you think? Is it definitely a better option than Dell XPS15 or Dell G7 15?

Many thanks again!

Hi, sorry for asking this again (I did it in other thread)

@Jonathan Knoefel Do you think this laptop model, Dell XPS15 with 32GB RAM, Intel® Core™ i7-8750H and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti would be able to work fine in Revit and Enscape? I do not do crazy things in Enscape, and I do not play video games.

My main work is with Revit, but sometimes I need videos and images from Enscape.

Many thanks,

Javier

Hi Jonathan Knoefel Do you think this laptop model, Dell XPS15 with 32GB RAM, Intel® Core™ i7-8750H and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti would be able to work fine in Revit and Enscape?

If not, what would be your laptop recommendation? Max 3000€. This choice is driving me crazy and I do not want a 5kg laptop neither!!jaja

Many thanks,