Posts by WDK Arch

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

i agree ! it is a killer feature !! and very easy to use !!! fast !! But please..... let us import the data to the core app ! Like Sketchup ! to modifi or adjust some things !!

There are ways .... but not as easy and fast as enscapes ! When i have a fast workflow and need a fast design i would like to use the model for refference. Where can i connect to the streets.... what Lines can i orient my building to an use points ... i see them in enscape but have to guess in sketchup... where to connect ... if i go the way to use a other way to import a model i do not need the encape feature all along ... It seams like a half baked move ...

i like the result and the workflow ist crazy fast !! my projekt fitted perfectly and looked great ... but i would have liked to go a bit further !!

Hi,

just tried the new Version and i love the the new Site Context Feature !! Would be great to be able to import the mesh to my core App (Sketchup) to use the Date an change a few things ! Working in the Sketchup Window is a bit more streamline than enscape !

New Assets are also great !!

Keep up the great work ! Happy abaout the Chaos Merger !!! Used Vray before Enscape ! ;)

S.