Posts by pileiba

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Rifcat works with steam, but if not u can just set it to stereoscopic mode, let it capture that window, and use mouse simulate mode. I would like to get a similar mouse simulation, but with a third party headset, is that possible ?

For the Vive, if you were to disconnect the room scale sensors, and possibly the controllers. and then enable an option in enscape to override z-axis data, and then use with an x-box controller, wouldn't that make it easier for vive walkmode ?

Not ideal but at least a workaround, to get the functionality of walkmode.

Has anyone tried any headsets other than the Vive and Oculus. I currently use the Pimax 4k, the only 4k headset so far. Software is iffy, But with a little elbow grease works like a champ. Anyone tried mobile VR on enscape either. P.S. The experience is far more immersive without the Screen door effect.

http://forum.pimaxvr.com/t/com…c-vive-vs-oculus-cv1/1989

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Check it out, if anyone is interested. And no I have no affiliation with PIMAX just want to get a feel for what other persons experiences have been like.

Pierre