Posts by kl0065

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Please simply send in a dedicated feedback report manually as we'll require your log files and/or crash dumps to troubleshoot this further as quickly as possible: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

We very much so appreciate it Ken, and if you also experience any problems sending in the report manually, please let me know. Otherwise you will be contacted via e-mail as well accordingly, as is default when submitting a feedback report.

Thank you for your reply Demian, I have reported the issue but as I mentioned in the previous post, the report screen comes up, but it only stayed open for like 2 seconds, so I didn't even get a chance to report it.

I am also experiencing the same ERROR.

My model is 199,162KB. It was working before and the crash started after I added some items. I've removed many complex models and disabled ray-tracing,but still, it did not solve the problem. I have attached the error message with my model in the background. As you can see I have replaced a lot of the assets from 3D warehouse items to Enscape assets.

After I selected the first option. The report screen comes up, but it only stayed open for like 2 seconds, so I didn't even get a chance to report it.

Below are my hardware and software specifications for your reference:

RAM: 32GB

Display: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 11GB

Video Driver 31.0.15.3168 (updated to the latest version)

Sketchup Pro version 23.0.367 64-bit (updated to the latest version)

Enscape version: 3.2.2+94564 (updated to the latest version)

Renderer version (Enscape): 3.4.0.2005-gc2188a5 (updated to the latest version)

I still have much to work on and need urgent help so I can render it after I finish. Please contact me at kl0065@gmail.com as I cannot be at the Forum all the time.

Thank you.

Ken

Hi, I've just testing on the system and did a test image, but the lighting did not show up right.

I've already added Emissive to the name of all my lighting material.

Please note that there are three pendent lights, many down lights in the ceiling and a number of down lights under the cupboards above the cooktop and kitchen sink as well but are not showing any intensity on the benchtop and kitchen wall splashback.

Can we increase the intensity of the lighting?

Also, for some reason the glass on the cupboard doors near the ceiling are too bright, as if they are lighting up, but the material are only glass and default (no material that are Emissive). Why is that and how to set it up correctly.

Regards,

Ken