Posts by BAS.lab

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Hello. What grass model did you use for seeding?

I wouldn't use self illumination for a regular light source - more for accent lighting, recessed lighting, screens, etc where a light object isn't natural enough.

For example, for the pendant light, I'd use a light object but also give the filament self-illumination, to create a natural hot spot. But for the long linear light above the cook top I'd likely just use a self-illuminated material for the white lens above the back splash of the cooktop.

Can you post an image of your condition? It doesn't take a lot of self-illumination to become apparent. And if you set the value too high it doesn't read properly. Try a value of 100 to start. IMO the default value is too high.

great job! how did you make the glass cover? very realistic. Can you show the settings?

Hi! Thank you for the feedback.

One 8k texture should not be a problem. It may come to problems when you have more texture data than can fit into GPU RAM. Keep in mind that you may use the 8k texture not only as diffuse map, but also as a bump map, maybe roughness map, etc. Alltogether takes much more space than one 8k texture. When you have multiple big textures, RAM can run out pretty fast. It would be nice to have the complete scene to have an example of broken behavior.

8192x8192px is the texture size limit in 2.5. 2.4 had the limit of 2048x0248px.

Please contact us via feedback function or via PM here on forum.

Got a question. How the bump and other additional cards work.

For example. There is a diffuse map of 1000 by 1000 pixels. How will a relief map of 100 by 100 pixels lie?

Fragment of unfinished work.

I thought of putting an additional transparent layer with active water under the layer of water.

So far, what better way I have not found. If someone came up with a more interesting way to share please.