Posts by shoogydoo

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Just another update to this issue. I sent through my data using the feedback button, but there wasn't anything obvious there that the devs could work with. I noticed I had an old EXE that I had exported ages ago, that had the models appearing correctly on another machine. I tried opening the old exe on the machine that I was having issues with, and suddenly, the models and reticle was appearing fine! Fixed! Well.... until this last update. Now I'm missing my controller models and teleportation reticle again and the exe trick I used before no longer works. I'm stuck again.

This is super frustrating to navigate being an experienced user, and near impossible to explain to an inexperienced client trying VR for the first time - that they have to point the controller towards the ground in front of them, then pull the trigger without any understanding where they are jumping to or why they might be blocked.

Anyhoo. Stuck again. I'm surprised I'm the only one having this issue. Help?

Sorry for being quiet on this for a bit, but I am still having this issue. This appears to be a bug in seeing the UI elements. I exported my scene to an executable and confirmed they reappear on a different machine, so this is something to do with my particular setup. They used to be there, but now I don't see them. I've tried reinstalling both Enscape and Sketchup, but am still having the same issue. Since I can't take a picture of what's not there, here's a screen shot from another video of what I am not seeing, circled in red. The missing yellow target is particularly frustrating because new users have no idea why they are jumping way farther than they expect when they can't see the target. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

First, let me say, I love the work you are doing. Keep up the great work.

I've created lots of doors in Sketchup that can be opened with the "Interact" tool. I often find myself opening and closing doors to show a person in VR what the space looks like with the doors open or closed. It would be great to interact with this ability in Sketchup within VR. I looked for this feature in previous threads, but didn't find it. Am I the first one?

T