Posts by suguru

For resetting the sun in Enscape for Mac the help menu instructs hitting the "Home" key. There's no such key on mac. Please update. Workaround is to hit Fn key + left arrow

Demian Gutberlet @matt.menendez This is an issue in the way grass for Enscape for Mac behaves as well, and we don't have half the control over grass that the PC does. There's no accuracy even when the settings are tweaked. This "normal" behavior behaves abnormally. Can you guys please fix this, it's incredibly frustrating. The "carpet" isn't any better and completely disrupts the texture. It seems Enscape really pushes the "workarounds" because it doesn't work as expected in the first place.

Thanks for your answer but how can you sell a license with one of the major part of the software missing!!!

It's the same price on Mac and PC but with just a part of it.

if I remember the material library was working in the Beta test....

I couldn't agree more jpcordina Mac users are getting the short end of the stick paying full price for a lesser product. There's also no video features! Demian Gutberlet why are Mac users paying full price for this incomplete software?

Experiencing the exact same problem here. But on Enscape for Mac. It's happened about 20x since installing. Only fix is to exit Enscape and restart. Clearly this has been an ongoing issue for a long time. Is there still no fix?

Yes, it's an obscene amount and insanely frustrating. I have just sent ALL my Enscape crash logs to the Enscape Support email you provided. When I uninstall Enscape SketchUp no longer crashes.

I am not running any cloud storage, and I have sent my SketchUp BugSplats to your team. Enscape is not crashing so I don't have any log files to give you. Enscape is causing SketchUp to crash. PLEASE FIX THIS, THIS IS INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! I'm crashing 30x a day! Feel free to call me if you'd like my help resolving this more, this is not a professional-grade software release and you shouldn't be charging people the full price for it.

You are not alone here! I've had Sketchup crash left and right since installing Escape for Mac, often 10-30 times a day. After sending SketchUp all my Bugsplat info they've told me Enscape is at the root of all my crashes since installing. Enscape, please contact me so I can share the crash reports from SketchUp.

I am sorry to hear about your frustration and can also understand it if you were running into crashes. When it comes to that and/or bugs themselves please simply make sure to forward them to our support team through the Feedback Button (including your logs if it's for a crash) though so that we can assist you further with those problems.

On the main Mac page we also clearly list the functionalities which are included and those that are still going to be added in the near future. At the bottom, you can also sign up for our newsletter if you want to keep updated directly on what's newly added. Be aware that you can also use the same license for Enscape for Windows of course, just so you know this option exists.

Thank you in advance for any reports through said button which will allow us to either resolve your problem(s) right away, or forward them to our developers for further troubleshooting.

Yeah, it's not even remotely ready for prime time! Let alone charging people for it! It's crashed on me 5 times today and now is refusing to even open.

None of this addresses how you're charging people for a program that should still be in Beta.

Using this on Windows is not a great workaround for a Mac owner. I have no desire to install Bootcamp and run this on Windows.

I wish I had known I was purchasing a shell of a program for $$$! Enscape for Mac is missing a lot of features, it crashes all the time, is FULL of bugs and glitches and should still be in Beta testing. I don't know how you manage to feel it's ok to charge for this!

Another vote for the ability to change the transparency of linked components. This would be greatly helpful with people, but wouldn't want to see "inside" the people if they're 3D, just the ability to make them transparent in 2D for an exported render. Or better yet, is there an ability to export a 2D render with layers? Then we could simply adjust the transparencies in photoshop.