Posts by DDM

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Per your suggestion, I opened a new file and created a group to place the light objects, and SketchUp kept crashing randomly. I tested all the escape light objects with the same result, and no bug splash was created.

We have a SketchUp Studio and Pro subscription, and the same issue happened on two different computers. Also, I disabled the scan essential extension and had the same problem.

We have installed the Nvidia driver (Quadro A6000& A5000), and we have three escape licenses: two floating and one perpetual. The last updated SketchUp 2024 is installed on both PCs.

Do you have any idea when this issue is going to be resolved?

Looking forward to a solution, please keep us updated.

Thank you,

The crashing issue still happening on sketch up, the only version that work is 2.6.0 with nvidia rtx video card... any new about the fix?

I only can export in draft resolution in big model...

see response from enscape team,

Thu, 23 Jan

Hello Dario!

Thank you for your report!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the RTX enabled version of Enscape.

I have also contacted our development team regarding your issue.

They have emphasized that anything above 4k (3840 x 2160) is a serious problem regarding RTX due to increased memory requirements.

Our rendering team is currently working on optimizing and resolving the issue for the 2.7 release.

What we recommend is to render images with a lower resolution and/or keep an overall eye on your project size.

Alternatively, you can also try to prevent this from happening by using Section Planes to adjust the transferred scene to only what's necessary.

We are working on optimizing memory usage in regards to textures and reflections and hope to be more memory efficient in general for Enscape 2.7, our next upcoming release.

In the meantime, if this issue affects your workflow, you might consider downgrading to an earlier version of Enscape since RTX support is disabled in those versions.

Please let me know in case there is anything else I can assist you with!

Kind regards,

Josip Ćurko

Enscape Support

thank you,

HI,

today, after Installing the lasted version of enscape 2.6.2 , I'm still having the same problem with 2.6.1 version, not loading enscape, or crashing SketchUp, also I cannot export in ultra-resolution, CUSTOM size image, complete crash SketchUp. all this behavior is happening in ultra-resolution setup, Unfortunately, I need to export the image or show the model in this setting because of our client demand.

I already sent feedback ( under my business account)and updated the video card, meanwhile i going back to 2.6.0.

we have several subscription in our office .....Please advise when this issue is going to be final resolved before I keep testing the version.

Per support recommendation , I updated the video card to lasted driver from the nvidia website (see screenshot),

but I still having the same problem with 2.6.1 when I capture images, crash sketchup.

the crash only happen on high and ultra resolution, medium and draft work fine , see link including sample with images on both version.

per your recommendation I downgraded to 2.6.0, it is working on any resolution.

https://sgharch-my.sharepoint.…9HuDkgGJti1x52Nw?e=QyqMr9

I going to sent the report again to support , please keep me updated on this issue, by the way I like enscape,

apologies for my English, it is not my first language.

thank you,

Dario