Posts by Arno

there was a post in the main section of the forum about doors what got me thinking

i use doors that are not in the category doors (has it's reasons)..

Would be nice if you could add a parameter and fill it with door or something ... so enscape knows not to put a boundery around that element.

that way you could also walk through other objects like curtains for example.

An other option would be that you add triggers.... like you have an element for sound.

this triggerbox you can add an ID of an object and set a parameter you want to change.

this way you don't have full animation, but you could change a state of an object. door open checked on or off for example..
    Of course enscape need to load both states of the model, that maybe the tricky part, not sure how enscape handles that now in the background.

i use doors that are not in the category doors (has it's reasons)..
    Would be nice if you could add a parameter and fill it with door or something ... so enscape knows not to put a boundery around that element.

If you make a costum asset and you attach your placeholder and scale your model.. the placeholder doesn't scale with it.
    i think when you go to the preview of your place holder you should get its scale and be able to scale that too..

When you made the asset and you want to change the place holder... it doesn't update but keeps the old placeholder

Do more people have this problem..
    i made some custom assets and they work oke..
    but the last three i made.. do give me the place holder in Revit but in Enscape.. no model shows.

If you make a costum asset, and you scale your model maybe because it wasn't imported to the size you wanted.
    And you attach your placeholder to that item (in my case same model, but with a lot less faces)
    Then your place holder isn't scaled.. and this is a big problem. Because you work with your place holders in the project;(

just wanted to say a big thank you for this amazing feature... it works perfectly..
    of course there will be minor extra requests ... but this is simply amazing...

love it already so much... this opens up so many new possibilities for our work that we normally did in 3DMax

So in the standard planting family - Always vertical - is turned on..
    and for most objects that is fine..

but sometimes you want to turn that function off.

a good example is the cars.. but of course lampposts you want always vertical

would be nice if this was build in...

and maybe, (havn't looked at the parameters yet) set a forumala... brightness x factor.. then that parameter factor you turn in to a project parameter.. then you can turn up all the lighting with that parameter or down ofcourse.. (but you need to adjust all your fixtures)

I love the new feature that the trees and grass are animated.

But i also love.. having daytime move quickly in my clips.. it is nice to see the shadows move.. and the clouds rushing by

But when i do that now .. i get trees on steroids... Please make the trees always animate the same.. so despite the time they always have a normal winds.
    Then in the settings you can set how hard you want the wind to blow..

So don;t make the wind scaleable with time.

I created a script that will allow you to place elements/families on a certain distance on a line..
    It has multiple options.. place fencing.. or lampposts or different trees.. all is possible with this script.

If you have any remarks or wishes please let me know

Files

• on_line.zip

(40.76 kB, downloaded 143 times, last: )

search for an our post on the forum and then find the solution... the white background isn't in the pull down (where it should) but it is a checkbox in the top

My background is white and stays white.
    I change the settings to urban or one of the others but i still have a white background.
    I even uninstalled enscape..restarted my computer installed again..

Still same problem... i need the clouds back