Posts by Arno

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

oke we can see now who is using the license.. but we still can;t kick them out.

At the moment i need to use the license but someone is using it and she is enjoying her evening not being in the office.

i can;'t kick her out of the license

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But here is enscape already running on 2024.. please make is available quickly..

it would be nice if when placing an asset, that the asset would be placed in a subcategory of planting.

Now all elements are just in planting. It would be nice when you place a person it would be in a subcategory called Enscape-People

and when placing a car it would be in the subcategroy Enscape-Cars

would make it easier to control your views.

Demian Gutberlet

Yes you are missing something. Revit is a database and we can use data to speed up things and to make things easier for us.

Because Enscape doesn't forward all the information it has to the Enscape families. I had to build a dynamo script that reads out all the information from the sjon files and places them into the revit families. So they are usable.

Because walking isn't in the Tags. this tag isn't placed into the family.. and because of that i can't use walking people in scripts to automatically place walking people in my projects.

i will post a youtube clip about this soon.

Users do a lot more with the libraries then you imagine.. a good solid complete and consistent library is a must.

The library is constantly updated and i love that..

but if we focus on people for now.
    Why are there also people being deleted..

for example in the last update:

Rae 001 Standing

Alyssa 005 Walking

Rae 002 walking

Rae 004 standing

jeffrey 003 standing

Iona 003 standing

Rae 003 sitting

Maja 002 walking

Aadesh 001 sitting

they are lost.

also why are the tags wrong

all the people that have walking in their name.. have standing as a tag.. the tag walking is not assigned to any of the people

So we can't filter on walking people

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

new script and explanation..

see also the other scripts on the YouTube channel

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

explanation of my workflow..

unfortunately.. they use a code GUID for the category and the tags.. were to find the info what those codes mean..

so what is what category

and there are 38 tag code.. not much if we have almost 4000 objects... but what is what

Paul Russam,

as i explain above i want to have a scene with all the objects of a category.. it is easier and quicker to place in a new scene then through the asset library. But i want to be sure my scene is up to date .. so i need to check if i have all the families in my scene

Dear Enscape,

i just installed version 3.4 and downloaded the update of the library...

Why did you adjust the sjon files...

now the sjon files only desplay the points.

all the info about ID TAGS Categroy is gone and no longer stored in the sjon files..

please add this back into the sjon files so we can use enscape as a database