Posts by MichaelRensing

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I am trying to create a screenshot and save it. The Save Screenshot dialog opens and I browse to the location to save. Enscape appears to render the screenshot. In windows file explorer Home screen, the file shows on the the recent file list however the file doesn't exist in the save location. Clicking on recent file file tells me the file may have been moved or deleted. Looking in the Enscape logs I see the line

"3-20 14:41:01.113 b380 [ERROR] Could not detect file format from filename:" and then the file path without the file name and extension. This is followed by

"3-20 14:41:01.114 b380 [WARN] Screenshot failed to save capture to the file!

3-20 14:41:01.115 b380 [INFO] [Capture] Finished with result:0 capturing took: 12 s"

Above this I see where the screenshot begins with

"3-20 14:40:51.166 b380 [INFO] [Capture] Start: Type: 2 SaveOutput: 1 Path: "File Path without file name and extension" HQ: 1 FixedFPS: 0 StartKeyframeIdx: 0"

What is going on that I can't save a screenshot?

I am running into a bug that crashes Revit. Looking in the log files, it seems that there is an element ownership issue causing the crash.