Posts by Tikos

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Hi! Please kindly make use of google translate for example, so that everyone can read right off the bat what you're writing. :)

You mentioned that it's "It is very difficult to even select an Enscape object. This needs to be improved quickly." can you perhaps describe that issue in a bit more detail so I can forward it as feedback? Thanks a lot in advance for taking the time to clarify.

I think he meant it: Asset Library in AC

Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution to this problem either.

But thank you for your sincere willingness :)

If your objects were filled, maybe it would change something?

Is there any simple method for selecting Enscape objects on a plan in AC?

Every time I have to hit the handles, and it's not easy, especially with trees.

Unfortunately, I also didn't find the option for AC to display object handles all the time :(

Library lighting only works at night with "Auto Exposure" turned on, sometimes all Archicad lighting must be turned off.

Unfortunately, the effect is still weak ... a patch could be needed :/

Nuge, don't pick on the Enscape crew anymore, because they will be offended, they will completely give up Archicad's support;)

I suppose the least number of Enscape users on AC, and therefore other implementations are prioritized, and we remain a poor cousin. The situation could change if, for example, Graphisoft came to the conclusion of Enscape and added, for example, a six-month free subscription to Enscape, as they did Twinmotion for free.

I still stick to the opinion that, despite the disadvantages, Enscape is the best tool for visualization in AC.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, TM has the advantage that I currently have it in the price of an AC subscription, but I still prefer the paid version of Enscape ... despite many bugs to fix. First of all, the philosophy of working with Enscape suits me, and the visualizations come out some better :)

Sorry, in fact this part of the window concerns the application from which it is displayed, not (as I thought) the news as listed above.

Thanks for the clarification.

This does not change the fact that AC users are again skipped in the update: /

It's good that previews work though ... but not all of them work properly.

Because that's the version that most users should use. We can't control it on the level of CAD versions.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the explanation very much. The window clearly shows that the new in this version is AC23 support, and you write that you are not able to control it ... strange :rolleyes:

I don't have this problem:

ArchiCAD 23 Build 3003 POL FULL

ArchiCAD 22 Build 6021 POL FULL

Maybe graphics card drivers?