Posts by sueboronski

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I am having a kind of similar issue. I have Revit 2025 installed at work with Enscape 4.0. All works fine with materials. Brand new pc at home with Revit 2025 and Enscape 4.0 installed. Some Revit materials show as grey (at home with new pc) like oak flooring and asphalt roofing along with grass. I can load my custom assets and those are fine. Phasing is correct so this is making me think there is some path issue on my home pc? I actually installed Revit 2024 at home too thinking maybe I was missing a material library with new install and no prior Revit versions but nope. Yes the Enscape materials do work. Just a bit frustrating.

I have a baffling problem. When I use Enscape on my work pc, all materials render properly. When I use my home pc (which is brand new - same version of Enscape and Revit on both), I get some materials that are grey. Phasing is correct. The realistic view in Revit is correct. It's not all materials. I am trying to use a standard Revit wood (oak) and shows grey. Also does that with other woods. If I paint the floor red or something that will render correctly. As I am looking at my 3D view, some exterior materials are missing such as standard grass and ground. Grass just shows as "grey" grass. Even the standard asphalt shingles are grey. I did not make any of these custom assets. Also as any fyi these are all in the phase "existing" if that matters.

I copied my Revit project from work to my home pc and same incorrect results. I uninstalled and reinstalled Enscape. I checked my Enscape settings at work and at home and they are the same.

Any insight on this would be great!

Hi I have an Oculus Quest 2 that I have been able to use with Enscape but only via AirLink. I am trying to set up a walk through at work and my workstation does not have wifi. I "could" copy my Revit files to my laptop but that just seem like a big extra step. I have the air link cable and my son has used it on his pc with the Oculus and it works fine. I have tested the connection, installed Steam and Steam VR, updated everything, uninstalled, reinstalled, and have the latest version of everything. If I just use Oculus directly with Enscape it just keeps searching for the headset. Through Steam VR, my monitor will, on occasion, be in the VR but it does not show up in the headset. I can sometimes get "Enscape3D up next" or Enscape3D waiting".

Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to give up! I have read many threads all over the internet too but none seem to help me.

Great, thank you. My laptop is only about a year old and it's pretty good overall except for this tiny issue. Normal Enscape walk throughs are great. Now I will look for an "affordable" graphics card! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Sue

Hi,

I have an older graphics card on my work pc (I don't own it, I am a consultant) - Nvidia Quadro P200. I have a hard time with Enscape on this as you can imagine. Exporting a screen shot shuts down Revit. At home I have a Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 Super and on my laptop I have a Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000. I own both my home pc and my laptop. As I am exploring more VR I would like to update my home graphics card, I think, and definitely my laptop and I purchased that to do "show and tell" last year and Enscape seems to be a bit choppy on both of those (using VR). Someone offered a suggestion to use an external graphics card. I am not sure if it would work well? Then I could use at home and work. At work, I need to get the Revit drawing over to my laptop to be able to do the rendered screenshots which is a horrible work flow. Any thoughts or experience? Of course graphics cards are $$$$$ now too...Thanks! Sue