Posts by ml@LA

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks Demian!

It's a good advice on the setting (Normal) setting seems to work. I have good GPU, but at high resolution setting didn't work based on output. What kind of GPU you need to get higher resolution setting output?

I have the latest release and it seems to be the system mostly on getting the output. My file was only 125mb.

Thanks!

:sketchup:Sketchup!

Anyone has issues with creating a 360 Panorama & Standalone model that's large project in Sketchup or other Apps. I had five building (2 large urban block) project with mixed-use building that had difficult time creating the standalone or panorama view. Is it the size of the file affects these exporting? It had multiple components that was transparent or not seen on the export model. Some components showed up with difficult color or not shown up at all. Rendering output didn't match the actual color shown on Enscape rendering or working model in Enscape. I thought it would be simple export and done, but it looks like it needs some transition work when it comes to export option.

Anyone has similar issues with these? Tell me a good method of exporting?

VIM8)