Posts by linushultgren

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you,

Now I updated to the driver you recommended and I dont get the error message, but still the strange noise and light effects, how can I solve this? I sent a feedback report using feedback button now. hope you can help! thanks in advance.

Hi!

I got a new PC and enscape is crasching, reporting errors and showing noise. I use Rhino, have tried the solutions to having multiple gpus since there is a internal gpu on the motherboard and it did not work. (https://enscape3d.com/communit…dgebase/multi-gpu-issues/)

The graphic card is nvidia RTX 3060

processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

motherboard: asus TUF gaming B550-pro

Enscape does not report errors if I start with an empty scene but does as soon I load my geometry into rhino. it does allways display splotches and noise even with an empty scene and worse in dark lightning conditions.

the rendering error reads: "enscape encountered an error during rendering. It is using GPU from NVIDIA. the begining of the error code says Vulkan Error fences, something.

Im using a trial version of enscape.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated!

I attach some images of the strange graphical artefacts I get, anyone experienced this?