Posts by ADDITIVE

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

It seems like that behaviour it's gone (for the moment) . I will provide a report next time.

Thanks!

Have you got the sync enabled on the enscape tool bar?

Yes it is enabled. I had to load again the texture in Enscape so I can see it. As for the green plaster , usually when I changed the color in Sketchup I was able to see it in Enscape but this time I had to fade out the texture in Enscape to see the colour from Sketchup.

Hello

I've upgraded to V4 .

I can not edit materials like before.

1.If I change the color of the material in Sketchup I can not see the changes in enscape

2. I tried to play with a texture in the roughness slot darker or brighter but the texture is not displayed and the slider doesn't have any affect on the material

No :( . I will try it .

Meanwhile I discovered the problem (I think so). some of the spot lights were intersecting emissive materials.

Thanks!

Hello

I have a problem rendering a bedroom (it is the only room in the project that behaves this way) - the image is full of white light spots. The preview is very fine but the final render not.

Anyone knows what's causing this ?

Preview:

Render:

Hello

Is it possible to transfer the license to another machine without revoking on the first one? My motherboard "died" (I've already sent it in service) and I am not able to boot the computer . I've managed to move the system drive on other computer everything works fine but I do not know how to move the license of enscape.

Same here

Sketchup 2022 Pro

Enscape 3.3

Next job I will submit an error report .