Posts by TEvans

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello, I don't know if it has been asked on this thread already, but is it possible for Enscape to show linked in 2D backgrounds that have the Architect's room names and wall types. We are a GC not the Architect, so I am just modeling in Revit using the design team's 2D Autocad drawings as a background. I want to be able to walk thru the rendered model and still see the linked in Autocad backgrounds. Is this possible? Thank you.

Hello, was there any answer to the original question on this thread? I am having the same issue. My Revit version is 2019 and my Enscape was just updated to 2.4.1.2. The jpg decal shows up fine in Revit but does not show up in Enscape. I need to get this rendering out by tomorrow. Please help. Thank you all.