Posts by leecalisti

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Marshallae - How did you start to use VW2023 - did you migrate your settings from 2022? I'm wondering if you have to bring Enscape in all over again. Tools > Third Party > Enscape > Add Enscape to your Workspace. Do you have the AUS version by chance?

Themeda I believe it works.

I migrated my preferences and workspace from VW 2022 into 2023, so Enscape was sitting there (empty). Today, when I downloaded the most recent version of Enscape, then opened VW, it appeared properly (for once).

I went through all the Enscape settings and features and (so far) it seems to work. I tested a few renderings and a video. I admit I'm 'holding my breath' until I test it further.

I'm sorry I have no answer to your question.

Okay - well that last two hours didn't go well... ...so SP1 is now out. I installed it, so I have a standard install of VW2023 (in the default folder etc) which now has SP1 applied. The Enscape Tool Set has a row of red crosses, so I go to Tools>third Party and I get this:- "EnscapeWorkspaceIntegrationMenuItem not in Plug-ins folder". So I then uninstall Enscape and reinstall - same thing. I then uninstall VW2023 as well and reinstall everything step-by-step with reboots inbetween - same thing. So I *then* go to the VW2023 Plug-Ins folder to check, and lo and behold - no Enscape folder. I copy the one from the VW2022 Plug-Ins folder (which of course is a new folder thanks to the reinstall), but when I start up VW2023 I get an error message saying "EnscapeVectorworksPluginHost2022 not compatible with this version of Vectorwaorks".

So... what's going on here fellas and how do I get my now-a-few-weeks-old VW2023 working with Enscape?

As Phil said,

Let's get this fixed already....please.

What? Are you kidding me? I love Enscape, and I love Vectorworks. What could have changed in the program coding, so the two don't currently work together? I don't understand computer coding, but how could this even happen? I've been using Enscape for just less than two years - successfully! It's great and so easy to use with Vectorworks.

I'm so puzzled. Please, SP1 come quickly already.