Posts by kala_studio

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Has anyone had any luck trying to implement/create a link to your escape model to be viewed without the live link?

Have been trying to run my Enscape models on Quest 2 without using the link cable but it's very difficult to find information on this unless it's gaming related.

Thoughts?

Hello,

I've spent quite a bit of time in the past running our Rhino or Revit models through Enscape to be able to access the VR headset ( HTC or Oculus) but with the Quest 2 I'm running into more issues than ever before. I realize much of it has to do with bandwidth that the VR is asking for when running live models so I was wondering if the Enscape Team had any plans to develop an oculus app where we could host our models for easier viewing?

Is there a cloud-based platform in general where we could host our 3d exports so anyone could view them through their VR without having to link to a PC? Tough to require others to have a VR ready laptop/desktop to be able to view our work. Would be fantastic to have a VRChat / AltspaceVR like setting where we could upload our Enscape Walkthroughs we could share with anyone.