Posts by shotokan

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

try rendering this image with REVIT rendering.

the end result is in general more realistic and precise than ENSCAPE

it will take more time, but with the right setttings will be good

and within REVIT you can go with super high HD definition, you will most probably not gonna see pixels around

very pleased with the mirror reflections in REVIT 2025 and ENSCAPE 4

thanks, keep the good job

(also we need moving people) :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love ENSCAPE

I only wish it has "moving stuff" ... people, cars

for the rest .... ENSCAPE "ROCKS" !!! :love: :* 8o 8) :thumbup: :!: <3

here is a last years project made in REVIT and ENSCAPE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I believe that both programs have their strengths.

I've been doing D5 RENDER tests all day and I'm impressed by the results.

I prefer ENSCAPE because of its ease/basic interface and because over the years I have been getting super used to it.

BUT, with D5 RENDER, once the learning period passes I think it will be very good option.

one BIG point for D5 RENDER is the moving elements for the presentations/videos.

when I check the ray-traced sun shadows, nvidia shadow denoiser and the Ray-traced artificial light in hardware features it is slowing enscape and make it flickering a lot.

it is moving again "normal" when unchecked.

Is it always like this?

hi Demian Gutberlet

I just installed 4.0 preview 4

The project is old but I went back to that one just to make some tests.

here are the improved images.

so far they are very good.

now the images are looking the way it should.

it is relevant for all projects I'm working on.

Thanks. 8) :thumbup:

I have been experiencing the same warping problems.

It is an ENSCAPE issue.

I had to go back to version 3.5 to be able to finish my presentations because this version causes the spaces to become deformed.

This deformation or warping occurs in both images and videos.

(The only thing I liked about the new release is the colored shadows)

to keep the same conversation

Everytime that I do the upgrade from new nvidia driver ENSACPE is flickering.

As of now I have to uncheck these:

Hardware ray tracing

Ans sun shadows

Is it normal to have to do that?

Or there is an issue with the driver?

Given this, the only 3.5 feature that am excited about is the hidden edges for assets in Revit, which in all honesty is almost entirely a Revit feature (plugins only needed to change a few lines of code to take advantage of this new Revit feature). I know because I made a plugin that does something similar to the Enscape assets, and it only took me two lines of code to turn my triangulated assets into non-triangulated assets.

Brutally honest: if 3.5 didn't have those two lines of code for hidden triangulation of assets, I don't think I would consider upgrading.

OH YEAH !!!

The hidden triangulation is working for me with Revit 2024 and Enscape preview 17. But it only works for newly loaded assets in projects. It will not work for example when you upgrade a project that has assets in them that were placed with Enscape 3.4. That's not an Enscape limitation but a Revit one though.

not for me @ the office

we have REVIT 2022

I will try @ home with REVIT 2024

Does this new version support the 'hidden triangulation edges on Enscape assets in Revit 2023' that was added with Enscape 3.5 preview1?

I am using 3.5 preview 17 in REVIT 2024 .... and it is not showing yet the 'hidden triangulation edges on Enscape assets'

when this feature will be available ?

or now is off the radar?

If you can see all the assets in the projects as showed in the image it would look much better, cleaner