Posts by beebo

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I created scenes from different time with different lighting layers for each scene. They're the same view with different ambiances.

Attached the ambiance scenes screenshots (Scene 1, Scene 2, Scene 3) taken from Enscape environment.

But after I converted to exe file, it looks like Enscape only taking into account the active scene condition.

Attached the same ambiance scenes screenshot taken from the exe file (Exe-Scene1, Exe-Scene2, Exe-Scene3). In this case, I exported to exe with Scene 1 active.

The times are changed, but the lighting stays as lighting for Scene1.

For info, I placed different lighting in different layers in Sketchup, and turn the layer ON-OFF for different scenes.

Is there something missed in setting the scenes or exporting to exe? Or this is not possible currently, to have different conditions in different scenes in executable file (and in VR)?