Posts by justink

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

amcn, Ultimately, we decided to change out the GPU but continued to have that same issue - only on that computer though. The problem is not limited to Enscape though, come to find out, it seems to be a computer issue rather than an Enscape issue. Not sure what the fix will be other than using a different computer.

I have tried a few solutions that have been previously mentioned on other threads but I am still having the same issues as described in the original post.

Solutions tried include:

- Reduce overall window size - made Enscape last a few seconds longer than normal before crashing.

- Reduce rendering quality - no observed improvements

- Re-save file/try different file - no observed improvements

- Reduce resolution - no observed improvements

Changing the time of day when the indication of a crash is starting seems to prolong the program and correct the rendering, but only for a few seconds before reverting the the ultra contrast, etc.

Any help is appreciated!

Hello,

Just got a new computer with a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card and am having crash issues, but only on the new computer.

Enscape will run normally for about 30 seconds before showing some wild graphics issues including extreme lens flair, missing elements (walls, components, etc), warped elements such as trees, "psychedelic" coloring, pixelated pattern (that looks like space invaders) across the screen, extreme contrast makes the model look as bright as the sun and surroundings pitch black and finally a full crash. I have tested multiple revit files on that computer with the same results, but cannot replicate the same issues on other computers.

Since I am only experiencing this issue on that new computer, I am wondering if it had something to do with the graphics card but thought I would see if anyone else may have had similar issues as described above and what the fix may be.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Demian Gutberlet -

I am on the current release. Here is the link to the web standalone I have been working with: https://api2.enscape3d.com/v1/…10-4a70-9e96-64bc92d6ecb9.

The Revit file is at 117 MB.

I had tried to upload a previous project we worked on at a similar file size but had the same result. I also opened a new project, placed 4 walls and attempted to export to the web standalone and had the same issue: stuck on the Enscape loading screen.

Hi all,

I have been trying to use the export to a web standalone and am having some issues. When I click the export button, it seems to begin the process and opens the Enscape window in the browser, but that is as far as the process gets. I set the project up to export overnight to see if it was just a long export time, but when I checked in on it this morning, the Enscape loading screen (in the browser) was still up and the loading bar was still empty. Am I maybe missing something in the process? Anyone else having issues with this as well?

Thanks in advance for the help!