Posts by Phuoc

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Welcome both to our Forum!

Please both also send in a Feedback Report as detailed here - Only then through your log files and machine information we can certainly identify the cause behind these problems as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I just updated Enscape to 3.2 but I have a problem when I enter enscape in Sketchup but it only loads 5% and I can't access it. I have updated the VGA driver, Microsoft visual x64 and downloaded different versions of Enscape, but it still doesn't work even though Sketchup I use 2 versions 2020-2021 still has the same situation while Enscape in Revit uses normally. Have you ever encountered this situation?

Code
    I just updated Enscape to 3.2 but I have a problem when I enter enscape in Sketchup but it only loads 5% and I can't access it. I have updated the VGA driver, Microsoft visual x64 and downloaded different versions of Enscape, but it still doesn't work even though Sketchup I use 2 versions 2020-2021 still has the same situation while Enscape in Revit uses normally. Have you ever encountered this situation?