Posts by Phuoc

Welcome both to our Forum!

Please both also send in a Feedback Report as detailed here - Only then through your log files and machine information we can certainly identify the cause behind these problems as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I just updated Enscape to 3.2 but I have a problem when I enter enscape in Sketchup but it only loads 5% and I can't access it. I have updated the VGA driver, Microsoft visual x64 and downloaded different versions of Enscape, but it still doesn't work even though Sketchup I use 2 versions 2020-2021 still has the same situation while Enscape in Revit uses normally. Have you ever encountered this situation?

Code
    I just updated Enscape to 3.2 but I have a problem when I enter enscape in Sketchup but it only loads 5% and I can't access it. I have updated the VGA driver, Microsoft visual x64 and downloaded different versions of Enscape, but it still doesn't work even though Sketchup I use 2 versions 2020-2021 still has the same situation while Enscape in Revit uses normally. Have you ever encountered this situation?