Posts by ltchesty

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Thankyou for this update !! BTW, if i dont disable BitDefender (firewall, antivirus, VPN) i always get a "fail" when installing enscape (actually, the installation proceeds with no errors, but when i launch sketchup, enscape is not present and it reports an error). So, if you have Bitdefender installed, make sure to turn it off before installing !

Hello - i am trying to find the toggle within Enscape so i can specify which of my Nvidia GPU cards is assigned to Enscape. Ideally, i want to use at least the RTX 2070 super, and sometimes i want to use the GTX 1080 too (both together. I do not use SLI mode). Currently, Enscape is only using the GTX 1080, which is not what i want. Nvidia does not seem to recognise ENSCAPE as a program in the Nvidia control panel settings menu. I set the RTX 2070 to be my PhysX processor and i set it as the GPU for Sketchup. None of that works as it still uses the GTX 1080, not the 2070. The second monitor - the monitor that has enscape on it - is plugged into the RX2070.

The other GPU renderers that i have used (Arion, Thea & Vray) all give you the option to manage & assign your GPU cards. It would be nice if Enscape could follow suit.

Currently I am using the latest build of enscape and latest build of Sketchup 2021 & latest geforce drivers (as of Feb 9th 2022).