Posts by ZIHAOBABA

Can't enscape do mixed materials?

The answer is: yes

How to achieve? Let's first clarify the performance of front and back transparency in different observation states.

Example 1

Give different textures to the front and back of the object, here are two PNG files "1" and "2"

Then look at the rendering results from the front and back: you can only see "1" from the front and "1" and "2" from the back

例子2

Give a transparent glass material on the back and a different reflective material on the front. Look from both sides and find that the back is transparent and the front is opaque. And the shadow is produced, and the one-way transparent glass is completed. Refer to the picture below

The same principle:

When the front and back sides are given different materials, and the back side faces the observer, the black part of the transparent channel controls the front side material to be displayed. A white texture is given in the transparent channel of the front material. Then the mixing of materials is complete.

Many specific uses can also solve the problem of insufficient light from the self-luminous light source. Because you can't use YOUTUBE in China, you can't send videos. Domestic friends can refer to this course done next week.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ap4y1S7qA

These information packages are being produced and tested for some materials needed by our friends who use ENSCAPE in China, not provided by you. Maybe you misunderstood it.

这绝对价格和内容

Indeed, we will collect and make some materials by ourselves, mainly for the classified sale of indoor and landscape parts, and do not exclude the sale of individual items. After all, too much material purchased is basically useless. Although there are many PBR materials at present, most of them are aimed at the game industry. I also do interior design, so I use my spare time and several enthusiasts to do the modeling and optimization of these materials and actual products so that SKETCHUP can be fully competent, including the re-engineering of SKYBOX.

1) What is the node editor you show?

2) Could you show awireframe for the rock example you posted? The image makes it look like your materials have displacement, which AFAIK Enscape does not provide for.

Thanks!

• Substance design used for node editing, I am used to use other software with enscape, such as terrain worldcreat or vue, HDR environment Max or qe, plant speedtree, material construction, sub suite, mix,ma,ps,ap and so on. These can actually improve the authenticity of enscape's work. The rock is built with sketchup and the basic sphere is then concave and convex with a subd brush or it is also possible to take the line after random shaking to produce the quadrilateral object and refine it once.

It would be nice if someone could also create a library of materials for Enscape, something similar to the Asset Library

It's this part that we're doing, including materials, models and related resourcesIt's this part that we're doing, including materials, models and related resources

I apologize for being ignorant to this, but is this a new software feature? Or an external plugin?
    I really love having a visual scripting workflow for materials but have not seen it implemented outside Vray/3dsmax.

i would LOVE to have something like this, especially for Enscape+Revit (and ditch the crappy revit materials system).

The material package is based on SketchUp and should be used in other software. Material management and model management are plug-ins for Enscape in sketchup. Developer is STDThe material package is based on SketchUp and should be used in other software. Material management and model management are plug-ins for Enscape in sketchup. Developer is STD

The first phase of material package has been released, and now it is entering the second phase of material and optimization model package production and testing. At the same time, thanks to the material management and model management plug-in provided by SDT, it solves the whole packaging mode of ENSCAPE material with channel mapping. Also thanks to the internal members who participated in the testing and evaluation.

Thank you also for the fast and simple performance of ENSCAPE software, which makes the testing work faster.

这是逃生材料集吗?您将如何实施它?它将适用于所有平台吗?定价?这是逃生物品收藏吗?您将如何实施它?它将适用于所有平台吗?价钱?

这样说吧,因为我只是爱好,我只是做一些材质模型和HDR,在中国有一些内部群,其实在官网也有很多作品发布。
    这个资源包应该是包括ENS能用到内容,材质模型以及环境,我也准备建立一个不是本国的团体,总体定位应该是300欧元,所有权的素材是每季度1000个材质和200个模型已经定制模型,虽然我不太熟悉其他语言。我玩了20几年MAX绝得对方案的表现来说ENSCAPE真的不错。才会花这些时间和几个爱好者一起做这些资源。基本资源都源于物质的重置和自建模型。其实目的还是希望能一起来做这个资源,让以后的设计师少花时间在素材调整上,更关注于设计,这也是我玩ENSCAPE的初衷

这么说吧,因为我只是一个爱好,所以我只做一些材料模型和HDR,而且中国有些内部组织。实际上,官方网站上有很多作品。该资源工具包应包括ENS可用内容,材料模型和环境。尽管我不熟悉其他语言,但我还将建立一个非本地团队。我玩MAX已有20多年了,ENSCAPE对于该程序的性能确实非常好。与多个爱好者一起使用这些资源需要花费时间。基本资源来自SUBSTANCE的重置和自建Mo'x

To put it this way, because I'm just a hobby, I just do some material models and HDR, and there are some internal groups in China. Actually, there are many works in the official website. This resource kit should include ENS usable content, material model and environment. I am also going to build a non-native group, although I am not familiar with other languages. I've been playing MAX for more than 20 years and ENSCAPE is really good for the performance of the program. It takes time to do these resources with several enthusiasts. Basic resources are derived from SUBSTANCE's reset and self-jian'mo'x

Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?

Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?

Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?

好的材料!您从哪里得到这些?

Some of the maps collected and some of the data packages constructed with DS are about 3000, mainly for ENSCAPE. Tomorrow, we will issue the first issue of about 1,000 copies of materials to our friends in the internal group, mainly landscape and interior. In the future, it will be updated monthly. The number of updates will be scheduled according to the schedule. After all, it's done in spare time. In addition, some optimization and self-modelling modes, HDR and other related resources will be updated regularly, which is suitable for ENSCAPE tools and SketchUp.