Posts by burggraben

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I sent a Feedback message including logfiles right after an Enscape session where the bug occured in the Enscape 3.1 sample project. Subject: "Clipping Issue" Description: Contains a link to this thread

Another note: This happens only in Enscape VR, any other VR application on this setup is not affected. Regular Non-VR Enscape also runs fine without any clipping issues.

It is also not related to any specific project. It happens with the Enscape 3.1 Sample Project for example downloaded from: https://wp-cdn.enscape3d.com/d…0-3_1_Release_Project.zip

What is consistent that it happens when you raise the controller in a faster motion and that objects very near remain visible, but everything beyond 1 meter or so is clipped.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All up to date.

Enscape Version: 3.2.0+65063

Revit Version: 2022.1 with latest updates applied

VR Hardware: Valve Index with latest firmware and latest SteamVR version 1.21.8

GPU Hardware: RTX 3090 with latest driver: 511.79

Sometimes in VR the view is clipped at something like 1 meter and everything beyond is invisible. It seems to be related to raising my hand/controller. If I keep my hands down and by my side everything is fine. If I raise my hand the view is clipped with a very high likelihood. This doesn't happen only at a specific location it happens everywhere. See the video below. Any ideas?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.