Posts by Demian Gutberlet

Hey Nic , Enscape generally doesn't support SketchUp 2015, but this behavior is not occurring due to the fact that you have SketchUp installed as a trial, but that you're on an older release of Enscape, which didn't have our material editor (among other functionalities like our advanced video editor, Asset Library or Enscape Objects) yet.

Just upgrade Enscape as described here and you should be good to go! :)

Also, I suppose you've acquired Enscape from a shared folder in your company for example? Perchance you can get in touch with the corresponding person/department and let them know that our newer releases include a lot of new useful features as described above!

Hey Nic , welcome to our forum and thanks a lot for your post! :)

Sorry to hear about that - the Enscape Materials Editor should be available for SketchUp 2019 as well:

Could you please send me a screenshot of your Enscape context window as well for me to check out? Also, which version of SketchUp 2019 are you using exactly? You can find this info via "Help" -> "About SketchUp...". You can also just send me a screenshot of that window as well.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey dvsone1440 , thank you very much for your post! :)

The ability to generally package proxies together with project files has been requested before a few times, so we are aware of the demand for this implementation, but there is no ETA as to when this will be released yet I'm afraid. There is also a further request on our agenda to also allow relative paths for proxies. I've happily added a further upvote to each corresponding feature request on our agenda through your voice!

Furthermore, I've also gladly filed a feature request to allow you to define which layers are active/inactive in proxies. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Finally, pardon but, if you purge your model, as in, remove everything in your project, you still want to have the ability to keep only our proxies? May I ask why this would be useful for you? :) Let me know in case I'm misunderstanding something!

Hey Leung King Fai , thanks for the feedback report!

Our Panoramas are stored in Documents/Enscape/Panoramas. It seems that you're out of disc space in C://, so this might very well be a cause of this issue.

Further, the logs indicate, that some panorama files could not be read correctly. This could either be because of the disk being full already, or because a panorama was saved when the disk space ran out and therefore got corrupted.

Please be so very kind as to clear some disk space in your C:// drive and give it another try. If that doesn't work, could you please try to move the panoramas in Document/Enscape/Panoramas to a different folder to see if that helps instead?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Hey magnus.jeppsson , thank you very much for your first post and welcome to our forums! :)

This has been requested before, so it's filed as a feature request on our agenda. I've happily added a further upvote to the topic through your voice! No ETA regarding when this will be implemented though I'm afraid.

Thank you also for the kind words and let me know if there is anything else you require assistance with.

Hey dldieterich2 , what annevanzwol stated is in fact correct, but there is a dedicated feature request on our agenda to allow you to package proxies together with project files and a further feature request to allow you to use relative paths for proxies, textures, sound sources instead of absolute paths.

I can gladly upvote both of these topics on your behalf, otherwise, do you prefer one of the other? :)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hey AshE , thanks a lot for your post and welcome to our forum and Enscape! :)

There a few things which could cause this problem, so could you please make sure that your:

- Enscape is up to date

- machine is meeting our system requirements

- graphics card drivers are up to date (AMD drivers here, NVIDIA drivers here)

If your machine is meeting the requirements and Enscape / graphics card drivers are up to date, could you please briefly send in some feedback for further troubleshooting purposes? This way we'll receive more information about your machine in general and we'll also receive necessary log files alongside. :) Don't forget to add your forum name or some other reference in the submission form so that we can easily connect the report to this thread!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey LeeKong , welcome to our forum and to Enscape! :) In order to render a video, you'll first have to create a dedicated Camera Path using Our Video Editor:

1. Start Enscape

2. Open the Video Editor

3. Check out our dedicated blog article on how to use the Video Editor here (to create a path)

4. After creating a path, you can hit Render Video :)

Tip: If you head to the Capture tab of our Enscape Settings, you can also define the Video Compression Quality and output FPS.

Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding this process or in case anything is unclear to you!

Hey Leung King Fai , sorry to hear about this issue!

Could you please make sure that you're running our latest release of Enscape? If an update doesn't help, or in case you're already using our latest version, please be so very kind as to briefly send in some feedback so that we can have a look at the provided log files and machine information which should help us to further analyze the cause behind this behavior. :)

@CurlyFrey , have you been able to resolve this problem at hand? If so, could you let us know what you did?

Trav72 , thanks a lot for your inquiry.

We basically do not recommend to use the "EnscapeNativeAssetHeight", since this is used as a scaling factor. What we do recommend in this case is to just set the "Height" in millimeter accordingly. May I ask why this is not suitable already? :) Also, if this helps, you may furthermore kindly send the corresponding Revit family you've created to one of our developers, I've sent you a pm with his e-mail address.