Posts by Demian Gutberlet

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Enscape plug in not loading into Sketchup after install. There are no plug-ins appearing when I navigate to the sketchup plug ins folder. I have a windows 11 OS

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away please make sure to uninstall all existing versions of Enscape from your machine, especially when it comes to 3.5.6 or any other prior 3.x.x release.

Then afterward reboot your machine and after logging into your Windows account run our latest installer of Enscape 4.0 again, thereafter you should see Enscape appear properly in SketchUp. Make sure to also enable the toolbar as detailed here in case you weren't aware of this.

Last but not least in case you might be using SketchUp 2024, make sure to acquire our just released service pack from today (just re-download the installer), via the same download page linked above. You likely have downloaded that specific version already, but just to make very sure.

Please let me know in case you still run into any further problems.

Either I'm mistaken (that we had the function before) but we appear to have lost the ability to re-size the pop-out menus (Visual Settings especially) in 4.0 - that or they've just got extra-big for no extra functionality - i've just had to rotate my monitor into portrait-mode for this shot!!!

It's forwarded as a bug now by the way, this should be resolved very soon.

Hi beebo , thanks for your inquiry.

Currently, as you've also stated, different layers with different adjustments will not be translated into the individual views of your .exe standalone. Feel free to gladly forward this as a feature request to our product management team, though in the meantime we can only reccomend for example exporting multiple standalones of the same project, otherwise keep in mind that you can still setup individual time of day's and visual settings per scene/view as detailed here before exporting.

If you have any further questions what so ever please let me know anytime.

Much appreciated snowyweston and already forwarded for review - Just so you know though, resizing our Visual Settings was not possible before either, though the extra space you mention did increase indeed. I'll report back once I have any further news to share.

rdj , thanks for your post!

This has already been resolved now with our latest Service Pack 4.0.1, you can check out the dedicated announcement post here, and/or directly acquire that update via our main download page here.

Let me know in case you have any further inquiries what so ever.

Dear Forum Community,

We've just released our latest Enscape for Mac Service Pack 4.0.1!

NEW:

• SketchUp 2024 Support

BUGFIXES:

• File or Folder Paths Displayed in the UI Became Invisible After Hovering Over
    • Panorama Fly to Functionality Was Hidden
    • “New” Category in Asset Library Was Not Populated
    • An Error Occurred While Switching Asset Variants
    • Fixed Issue With Asset Selection While Using the Translate Tool in the Renderer Asset Library
    • Fixed Some Textures Appearing Too Dark Randomly
    • Fixed an Error When Importing Custom Assets From .obj Files That Contain Windows Paths
    • SketchUp – Fixed Material Not Being Deleted When Removed From Imported Model
    • Rhino – Fixed Texture Getting Lost When Converting Material Type to Enscape

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Rhino Viewport Always Changes When Selecting Enscape View

To see what has been added with Enscape for Mac release 4.0 please refer to this announcement here.

If any questions or further feedback arises, please let us know via this thread or by reaching out to support. In case your experience any crashes, freezes or similar, ideally submit a feedback report with log files directly if possible.

Dear Forum Community,

We've just released our latest Enscape Service Pack 4.0.1!

NEW:

• SketchUp 2024 Support
    • Revit 2025 Support

BUGFIXES:

• Metallic Materials Become Too Dark in Reflections
    • Incorrect Shading of Foliage Materials With Ray-Traced Artificial Lights
    • Significant Stutter During Camera Movement After Loading Scene
    • File or Folder Paths Displayed in the UI Became Invisible After Hovering Over
    • Panorama Fly to Functionality Was Hidden
    • “New” Category in Asset Library Was Not Populated
    • An Error Occurred While Switching Asset Variants
    • Fixed a Crash on Switching the Project in Sketchup, Archicad or Rhino While the Enscape Custom Asset Editor Was Open
    • Fixed a Crash on Site Context Import When Cad Project Was Closed
    • Fixed an Issue With Asset Selection While Using the Translate Tool in the Renderer Asset Library
    • Fixed Some Textures Appearing Too Dark Randomly
    • Fixed an Error on Mac When Importing Custom Assets From .obj Files That Contain Windows Paths
    • SketchUp – Fixed Material Not Being Deleted When Removed From Imported Model
    • Revit – Removed Misleading Logs
    • Rhino – Fixed Texture Getting Lost When Converting Material Type to Enscape

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Rhino Viewport Always Changes When Selecting Enscape View

To see what has been added with Enscape release 4.0 please refer to this announcement here.

If any questions or further feedback arises, please let us know via this thread or by reaching out to support. In case your experience any crashes, freezes or similar, ideally submit a feedback report with log files directly if possible.

Hi I just wanted to check in if the developers have an idea of when the bug will be resolved?

Just a follow up on this: any further news on resolution?

I'm afraid there is no exact ETA I can provide currently, and while we want to fix this behavior as quickly as possible of course there's still some prior testing to be done internally currently.

I'll make sure to notify everyone here once I have any further news or once the update which tackles this has been released. Thank you for a bit more patience in this regard.

rufusgw10 , welcome to our Forum - You've likely seen our recent response (from support via e-mail) already at this point, but please try the provided instructions and feel free to reach back out to my colleague once more after doing so.

In case anything else may come up in the meantime please let me know as well.

Hola! He tratado de comprar la cuenta estudiantil con la opción de tarjeta de débito o crédito con dos tarjetas distintas y ambas han sido rechazadas. Necesito ayuda porque de verdad quiero comprar una cuenta, quisiera saber si existe el método de pago por transferencia u otra solución.

y si es que se puede por transferencia como se precede para validarla o activarla :(

En caso de problemas durante la compra de una licencia de estudiante dedicada, simplemente comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte dedicado utilizando el siguiente correo electrónico: education@chaos.com

Con mucho gusto lo ayudarán con este problema en consecuencia.

Hi debbiedyess , welcome to our Forum.

This is actually normal as our capturing options are now located within the Enscape window, not in your CAD program.

You will only see the single Enscape toolbar in SketchUp; when you start Enscape, you will see the toolbar on the top left of the window as seen in our Knowledgebase article here.

Let me know in case of any further questions or inquiries.

eocess , welcome to our Forum.

Generally whenever you experience any issues with Enscape please make sure to also ideally submit a report including log files to our support team as detailed here: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

This way we can check out what settings you're currently using, what hardware is built into your machine exactly and so forth.

Meanwhile also make sure that your machine still meets our requirements and if so, that your graphics card drivers are fully up to date as well. Please acquire the latest GPU drivers for your card from either NVIDIA's or AMD's homepage respectively.

Last but not least you can also check if disabling "Hardware-accelerated Ray-Tracing" makes any difference, this option can be found via our "General Settings". Of course if you have a ray-tracing capable card with fully updated drivers this should not be a problem, but for testing purposes.

Overall if trying the above makes no difference or you still experience problems thereafter simply wait for a response back after submitting said report, this way we get the chance to troubleshoot the cause behind this further before sharing any solution.

I'm having this exact same issue. I've tried legacy versions of Enscape, both skp 2023 and 2024 with no luck at all. Upon starting Enscape, a window appears as per usual, then very quickly vanishes and shows this exact message. What's going on?

Welcome to our Forum.

In the first instance, if you haven't yet, please also try a re-install making sure that you're also re-installing Enscape using our latest hotfix version of our installer (

4.0.0.581) which came out April 8th found here.

If you've tried that already without any success, then kindly submit a support report as well as detailed here instead.

Generally whenever you experience any issues with Enscape this is usually the quickest method to receive support, as this also allows us to check out all the attached machine information and log files for troubleshooting which get submitted alongside as well.

Hi jon3fus_KPF and welcome to our Forum.

As I cannot find any prior support reports tied to the e-mail used to log into this forum, please make sure to also submit one as detailed here:

Using the Feedback Button - Enscape

Thereafter our dedicated support team can check out the corresponding log files and machine information which are transferred alongside to troubleshoot the exact cause behind this.

Thanks a lot in advance, feel free to also let me once submitted.

Hello,

Good day,

I think i have the same issue. Enscape is not working on my MSI Laptop. My friend told me to that its a GPU problem. I have Geforce RTX 2050 GPU and i am using Sketch Up. When I start using Enscape it will load only up to 5% and the Enscape window disappears. Can you please help me. I tried the step above but it doesn't work.

Appreciate your help on this.

Kindly check out one of my previous replies here which should already help in this regard. In case uninstalling that particular application from your machine makes no difference, please simply submit a report instead.

As per my previous replies here in this thread we can not process trial renewals via the Forum anymore. Please briefly reach out to our support team and we will grant you (another) two weeks of testing.

jazib , welcome to our Forum.

As we do not process trial renewals via the Forum itself anymore please briefly reach out to our support team as detailed here to inquire a further 14 days of testing. Trying a different e-mail or signing up to a "new trial" will not be possible instead here I'm afraid.

I'm using Enscape so well.
    But there's a problem.
    Nscape, which was fine until yesterday, suddenly doesn't work.
    Can you solve the problem?"

I think it's a license issue.

Welcome to our Fourm.

If you haven't already, in terms of any issues with Enscape including your license, please reach out to our dedicated support team which will happily assist you further:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Thank you in advance.