Posts by Demian Gutberlet

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Hi yousuf , welcome to our Forum. :)

Our latest release of Enscape 4.0 will actually improve upon that greatly by utilized ray-traced shadows for artificial light sources like you've placed in your scene.

This release will come out later today. You can already give our current preview of 4.0 a try though which already includes this functionality. It's up to you which version you want to use or whether or not you want to wait for a few more hours. Of course it's recommended though to upgrade from the preview to our full release later on then. :)

Keep in mind though that you will require a ray-tracing capable graphics card for that. If that's given, then feel free to try this out.

Estou com esse mesmo problema! Você conseguiu resolver?

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away does it make a difference if you reset your Visual Settings entirely? If not, then does your system also meet our requirements detailed here?

If so, please also make sure that your graphics card drivers are fully up to date, and should even that not help then please submit a feedback report as detailed here. It suffices to simply copy a link to this thread in the submission form before clicking Send.

Our technical support team will then reach back out to you accordingly after further troubleshooting.

After reformatting my old PC due to some issues, I ensured that I logged out of Enscape. However, when attempting to log in on the new PC, I received a message stating that I need to deactivate my license from the old PC, which has already been reformatted. Please assist.

Hi Mark and welcome to our Forum.

I'm afraid I am unable to locate your license via the e-mail or e-mail domain of the address you've used to sign up to this forum. Could you thus briefly share your license key or the e-mail used to purchase Enscape? Via a direct message of course for confidentially.

Then I can look up your subscription to also reset the activation.

I did receive a reply but it did not answer my question. I stated clearly I was using the Enscape preview for Rhino 8, not trying to use the current release in Rhino 8. It has now been over a week with no solution. I have responded to your dedicated detailed reply accordingly.

Thank you in advance.

My colleague has received your further question regarding this as well of course and we've also sent out another reply around 45 minutes ago.

Please thus check your e-mails and try what we've proposed to see if our Enscape preview will then be visible and accessible from within Rhino. If not, please just once again respond back so that we can troubleshoot this even further.

Hi The Guru , welcome to our Forum.

I'm afraid as we do not officially support animated objects in Enscape generally (besides our vegetation assets which are affected by wind) this endeavor will not be possible without any workarounds.

Another forum user has previously shared the following relevant tutorial here (in French layout and language but you can use English subtitles), though we unfortunately cannot guarantee at all that there won't be any issues or visual oddities when referring to this method.

Also, please feel free to forward this as a feature request via our roadmap portal (by clicking the Submit Idea button on the top right) which will reach our product management team directly so they can track the further demand for this.

Hi chachasyl , welcome to our Forum and I'm sorry to hear about that.

Right away, especially in case you might be using a laptop, you may have an application installed called "OpenCL™, OpenGL®, and Vulkan® Compatibility Pack" which can cause issues with Enscape (one of the symptoms being getting stuck during loading) as detailed here: https://support.enscape3d.com/…ading-past-5-on-my-laptop

If that does not resolve your problem at hand please also submit a feedback report as detailed here. We will then get back to you after further troubleshooting the exact cause behind this with the help of provided log files and machine information which gets submitted alongside.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Bockarch and welcome to our Forum.

Your license has already been reset around 8 hours ago by our support team so please try to activate Enscape once more just in case you haven't yet.

As per the e-mail we've sent, please simply make sure to revoke your license beforehand prior to replacing your machine, or components of it.

If you have any further questions or inquiries please let me know.

Please respond. When I Install the preview on my Mac Studio M2 Max computer, the installer finishes with no errors but the plugin is not found by Rhino. What can I do?

You've received a dedicated detailed reply today from our support team - In case you haven't seen it yet please also check your e-mails and get back to us accordingly in case of further problems or questions.

Hi Simina Barle , thanks for your post.

I'm afraid we do not offer entirely free of charge student licenses anymore, hence why your renewal was at this point halted.

You can check out our latest updated educational program here in case you wish to acquire a dedicated subscription to continue using Enscape.

If any further questions come up please let me know as well.

Hi BarryFishFinger and thanks for your inquiry.

It's currently not possible to hide that menu in VR through a setting or so, though in that regard I often recommended before to just simply lower your left arm (to around hip height) until that menu isn't visible anymore in your direct perspective when looking ahead.

If this still presents a problem, or you'd simply like this as an option in any case, feel free to also forward this as a feature request to product management itself directly using our roadmap portal.

Hi mima , thank you for your post and for also reaching out to our support team via a feedback report.

In case you haven't seen yet, we've replied back (via e-mail) providing further instructions on how to resolve this behavior here at hand.

Just perchance this may not help, kindly reply back to my colleague so that we can troubleshoot this further.

Thanks a lot in advance once more.

Welcome to our Forum fepulguinha , and thanks for your post.

We can grant you a further 14 days of trial time though as we do not process those renewals via the Forum anymore please briefly reach out to our support team as explained here.

Just in case you haven't already feel free to also check out our current EDU program detailed further here in case you wish to acquire a new student license again.

Hi MichaelRensing , thanks for your report and I'm sorry to hear about this.

Right away, does it make a difference if you simply change the image file type or name itself before exporting your screenshot? For example, does saving the screenshot as a .jpg file (instead of .png), named "screenshot" or some other simple name make any difference? Perhaps once you change the directory to somewhere else like your Desktop or Pictures location in Windows for example this behavior get resolved?

Yet another alternative to try would be activating "Automatic Naming" and setting your "Default folder" to any directory you have full access to (read/write permissions):

Otherwise if trying the above does not help with this behavior what so ever please also submit a feedback report including log files and ideally let me know once sent in so that I can have a look right away.

Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you for the additional feedback as always Paul Russam and Ondrej42.

This won't be much of a satisfying reply I'm afraid from my side but there is actually a technical reason as to why the previously selected material is not automatically re-selected after re-opening the Material Editor.

That in turns means that isn't a bug currently, but expected behavior. I will still make sure to get together with product management regarding this to see if we could perhaps adjust this in the future eventually. For now I'm afraid there isn't much more I can say other than that, though I'd definitely update you in case of any further specific news soon.

Hi all,

I have been trying to install enscape for rhino on my Mac for months now. I did try the most recent wip and am using the latest rhino 7. I am using the m3 max chip on a Mac book pro 2024. I have been working with the support team and they don't seem to have any solutions. Are there any work around that have proven effective?

Hi aalepp and thanks for your post.

We did receive your inquiry submitted yesterday to our support team and you should've also received a response back at this point already. If trying our latest preview in this case does not do the trick please simply reply back to my colleague Helen and we'll look into this further.

Once more thank you in advance.

Hi Emanresu911 , thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear about that.

Right away, I reckon your system still meets our requirements listed here? Can you also in this case make sure to update your graphics card drivers if possible? Ideally acquiring them via NVIDIA's or AMD's homepage directly.

And if you're not yet using Enscape 3.5.6, kindly make sure to install that latest release as well which can always be found here.

If trying the above makes no difference please definitely also submit a feedback report including log files, which is generally what we reccomend doing ideally right away whenever you experience any technical difficulties, as this allows us to immediately see you entire machine specifications, how old your drivers are and to check your logs for any issues.

Thank you in advance.

Hi thomasfaye , welcome to our Forum.

Right away, have you had another chance trying to purchasing a student license?

If you still experience issues in this regard, you can also reach out to education@chaos.com simply sharing what you posted here and our dedicated EDU team will gladly assist you further with this.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.